Friday, September 12, 2008

Top 10 Reasons Why She's the One!!!!


10) She loves the Jazz just as much as I do and lets me watch the BYU football games!!! ;-)

9) She loves to quote movies and songs with me

8) She is a great cook (that is a way to a man's heart if you didn't know)

7) (HUGE) She didn't run away from my family when she met them!!!!!


6) She is like a Sunburst Cookie...she lights up my day!! (from "Life With Mikey" the movie)

5) She's never afraid to be herself when she is around me!!

4) She's so HOTT she makes metal melt!!!!!!!!!


3) When we are together she makes me feel like I'm "THE MAN" and that I'm the most important person in her life!!!!

2) Her smile makes me want to give her anything and everything!!!! (some day when we have some money)( we hope ;-) )

1) She Loves Me for Me!!!

1 comment:

Becca said...

We love your blogspot! You guys are too cute--you little love birds!